Here we publishe our patches against the current stable versions of Horde and its plugins. We try to get them into the maintree of Horde. If you find better ways or other solutions please let us know. We don't take any warranty for possible damages to your Horde Setup!
All patches are released to share, so please give some Feedback!
horde/imp anonymity patch
- anonymize the sender of mails sent via horde/imp
To apply the patch, download it to the root folder of your Horde/IMP application and use this command on the bash:
patch lib/Horde/MIME/Headers.php Horde.patch.txt
For additional infos have a look @: dev.riseup.net
imp/horde gpg patch
- searches for the keys in the prefs (only works if you have emailaddresses as usernames)
- searches for the key as well (with the emailaddress), if we don't have a fingerprint
Against Imp: Media:Imp.patch.txt
Against Horde: Media:Imp horde.patch.txt
- give a more detailed overview per month
- enables passwords they way we do
- add a little banner to propose a possible way to choose a good password
- enables the way we do vacation